Thursday, July 1, 2010

allu arjun

Tollywood superstar in a highly publicised flick. Much before the release of the film Varudu, there was much buzz surrounding actor Bhanushree Mehra as the mystery girl in the movie.

A big banner flick and the chance to star opposite Allu Arjun is what most newcomers in Tollywood look forward to and Bhanushree got just that. Post the release of the film, the actor is taking life slow and easy. “I’m not really looking at doing anything soon. I’m taking things slow and easy at the moment,” says the actor.

Considering Bhanushree debuted in a big ticket flick, one is forced to wonder, where are the big offers? “After my debut film released, I’ve been flooded with offers. But most of them are from small banners. And right now I just want to do big banner projects,” she confesses. Though she is in her ‘reading scripts’ phase, Bhanushree agrees that for an actor a good film is hard to come by. So did the fate of the film put a roadblock to her signing spree? “In a way, yes. When I signed Varudu a lot of big production houses were interested in me. Post the release of the film, they have somehow lost interest. You are as good as your last hit,” confesses the actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment